Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yesterday was a tough day.  Wearing the Perfect One bra does such a good job shaping me and molding me into the cups.  I have undeniable small breast showing through my shirt.  I spent most of the day with my arms crossed over my chest.  Then I realized that caused my shirt to tighten up in the back. That made my bra straps very noticeable.

My predicament only caused me to become more nervous and very aroused.  Now I had another problem...the chastity belt will only allow me to get semi erect.  I was very frustrated,  there was no way to stop my swollen clock from throbbing and trying to grow harder.  And it is impossible to touch or manipulate my dick.  I was in a highly aroused state all day.

When I finally got home my wife wanted to hear all about my exciting day.  I told her everything.  As I told her all the details, she was rubbing my body.  She was caressing my breast though my shirt and bra and grabbing my steel encased cock.  She was getting very horny and driving me crazy.

She led me to the bedroom and told me to strip, but leave the bra and panties on. She said she wanted me.  She took off her shorts and reviled her black satin panties.  Then she removed her t-shirt and I saw she was wearing a black matching bra.  It matched my teal Perfect One Bra.  She pushed me on to the bed and on my back.  Then she mounted herself on top of my face and pulled her panties to the side.  She said "Ok get to work."  And I did.  I went at it for 15 minutes before she had her first orgasm.  Now. I wanted my turn.  She said not yet.  She wanted to chum again.  This time she came a bit quicker.  She said now you can do me. She got up and went to our closet and came back with the box my Neosteel chastity belt came in.  But instead of getting the key she pulled out a dildo.  She said this was her little surprise.  She said she knew how I always lost interest in wearing lingerie after cumming and thought this would help me win my sissy bra and panty challenge.  She proceeded to lock the dildo to the front of my chastity belt.  It looked a lot bigger then my dick.

So there I was horny and more excited then ever.  As she began to climb on top of me, I pleaded with her to unlock me and let me do her.  She said she really wanted to support me in my 6 month challenge and did not want to do anything that might make me lose interest in it. So she was do this for my own good.  The whole time she was smiling.  She started slowly as it was bigger than she is used to,  then as it was about half way in she began to moan and rise up again.  Then she tried again this time she took the whole thing in an stoped.  Just letting it fill her up. Her eyes locked onto mine and she grinned and started to hump up and down, gradually picking up the pace. Then she started to really get loud.  Screaming and sweating.  She was breathing heavy and finally began cumming.  She said she never had an orgasm like that before.  She collapsed and rolled off me. She turned to me and said "that was the best sex she had ever had. You were great!"  Said what about me i'm climbing the walls here.  She unlocked the dildo and said "goodnight" with a smile.

Day 2.

When I came out of the shower, I saw my wife picked out my lingerie...my Pink...Perfect One Bra and panties.

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like sweet torture. This scenario gets me so excited but i dont think i could hold out for even a portion of that time. Enjoy the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr KELLY, who he cured from Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete