Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to my Sissy Bra and Panty challenge.

I am a sissy and a life long closet cross dresser.  I am married and my wife knows about my dressing, but does not approve.

I have worn bras and panties to work under my male clothes, for a few years, but never for more than once or twice a week.  I get very aroused when I am dressed, and I will eventually masturbate.  Then I will not wear bras and panties for a while.

My wife knows I dress and then spank my pecker,  So she has challenged me to wear bras and panties for six months straight.  If I can do it, she will allow me to dress more.  But if I masturbate and do not continue the challenge, then I lose and she will not allow me to dress anymore.  My wife has come up  with a solution to my wanking and losing interest problem.  She strongly suggest that I wear a chastity belt.

I accepted her challenge.  We ordered a Neosteel chastity belt. She will lock me in a chastity belt and keep the keys.  I am only allowed out of the chastity belt, when she wishes.



Each day she will check to see if I am dressed in a matching bra and panty.  September 12, 2012 is the first day.

I'm not sure I will be able to make it.  But I am gonna try.

For this challenge, I will attempt to wear a bra and panty everyday for a 6 months.  Wish me luck.


Sissy Lisa

4 comments:

  1. love to know how you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, that is some challenge you have for 6 months. How are you holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place order for deserve Programmed card that can withdraw any amount limit you want. Deserve Card are very transparent aand easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and i have withdraw $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp / telegram+1(213)785-1553 or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  

    ReplyDelete
  4. It haunts me when I found out about my man's double life, I tried checking his phone because he has all phone records hidden and he actually threw his phone against the wall and broke it. I really appreciate the service of this Computer surgeon "hackingloop6@ gmail .com", who hacked his phone and gained me remote access to his phone activities. His phone never leaves his side and he won't even bring his work phone home anymore. But I confronted him with the proof of all the activities he already had going on in his phone. I just don’t know how many more he has cheated with. I deserve better than this, He promised to turn to a new life though.You can also reach "hackingloop6@ gmail . com" also on WhatsApp + 1(4 8 4)5 4 0 - 0 7 8 5, for any hacking assistance, his customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete